MAKING A DIFFERENCE TO TOMORROW’S TALENT: GRADUATE EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR 2017 BREAKFAST LAUNCH
8: 15 AM, 11th MAY 2017
THE LIGHTERMAN, KINGS CROSS, LONDON
What does it take to be the TARGETJobs Graduate Employer of the Year in 2017? As proud sponsors of the award, Hodes see year in year out the huge impact that our industry has on the talent of tomorrow.
Join us for breakfast on 11TH May where we will launch the findings of this year’s research. You will hear first-hand from this year’s winners Allen & Overy, shortlisted employer Enterprise Rent-a-Car, and learn how you can deliver the best candidate experience to attract and retain top talent.
- Breakfast: Breakfast, tea, coffee and toast!
- The big launch: announcing a summary of the research findings from this year’s ‘Graduate Employer of the year’ survey
- Creating a diverse workforce for business success: TARGETJobs GEOTY Shortlisted employer & Diversity Strategy award winner, Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Attracting the graduate of today: what’s next in the world of social, digital and innovation that will impact how we look to attract and recruit graduates?
- Graduate Employer of the year winner 2017- Allen & Overy: Getting personal: from attraction to retention
To join us on Thursday 11th May at The Lighterman, Kings Cross please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.