As the centre point of agency-life, our Creative Services Manager/Traffic Manager will be the link between the Creative, Client Service and Project Management teams. Managing creative resource and trafficking projects from start to finish across the business, you’ll ensure teams are working efficiently across all projects. The right candidate is someone who has experience working with or managing a creative studio in the past – either at an agency or in-house – and has an extensive network of multidisciplinary contacts to call on.
You will also have experience working as or with Project Managers/Producers to manage the delivery of high quality creative output on time and on budget. You will thrive off solving problems, and juggling multiple projects and stakeholders at once. With a strong understanding of creative budgets and timelines, you’ll be able to forecast and negotiate with external partners when needed.
With our creative team’s expanding list of varied projects and client requests, you’ll thrive off pace and change. The candidate we’re looking for is an even-keeled, patient and assertive multi-tasker, able to field requests, manage deadlines and ensure the creative team have the briefs, support and information required to produce quality work – even supporting with simple production jobs when needed.
Reporting to the Creative Director, the right candidate will join our creative team and bring with them knowledge across varied media types. For example, on- and off-line creative campaigns, branding, web development and video production. Using this knowledge and relationships with internal stakeholders, you’ll be accountable for improving creative workflow. That includes evaluating operational aspects of the agency, such as hardware/software, file storage and process improvements. You’ll make recommendations supported by business arguments and drive their execution.
- Managing all creative workflow and traffic of all projects through the agency, including organising freelance support when needed
- Regularly liaising with project management, client service and creative to ensure deadlines are met and managed and work is of the highest quality
- Bring a proven network of multidisciplinary suppliers that the agency can call on
- Monitor deadlines, ensuring the creative team have the briefs and information required to deliver quality work
- Evaluate operational processes within the agency and recommend and drive their implementation
- Outstanding organisational ability
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Team player with the ability to work under own initiative
- Strong and determined attitude
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time and under pressure
- Creative thinker with desire to push ideas and deliver top quality