Digital Campaign Executive
Our award-winning agency is expanding, and we’re on the lookout for an impressive Digital Campaign Executive.
Hodes, as a part of Symphony Talent, has a very unique place in the Recruitment Advertising industry – combining game-changing technology, paired with award-winning creative. As part of the Symphony Talent family you will receive fantastic training and opportunities to grow, all whilst working on some seriously impressive global clients.
As a Digital Campaign Executive, you’ll work closely with our Campaign Team taking an active lead on our media planning and buying, as well as bringing robust data analysis and strategic solutions to help us create the best possible campaigns for our clients.
Highly technical, with an analytical mind, you will be supporting the reporting of our campaign activity and creating succinct and relevant dashboards with insight and commentary. No problem will be too large, as you’ll be able to discover innovative ways to solve them, using your own knowledge and insights to do so.
Relationships are everything in our industry. You’ll also love speaking and networking with people to build their trust and enable faster, better media deals and partnerships.
Working within our small, yet fabulous team, you’ll receive all the perks that come with being a Hodes employee. Including; a competitive salary, 25 days of annual leave, (plus your birthday off) not to mention 3.30pm finishes on a Friday! But most importantly you will be part of an environment that thrives on ideas. Working with a team who value those who are willing to learn, explore and take chances.
What you’ll be up to:
- Building relationships – with key external media partners to ensure we have the most up to date knowledge of industry offerings
- Media planning and buying – creating innovate media flight plans and winning strategies
- Reporting – across all mediums including media, website and campaigns. Creating succinct and relevant dashboards, with insights and commentary.
- Campaign Optimisation – analyse tracking and media data to suggest optimisation actions
- Regular contact with media partners and clients where required.
- Ad-Hoc support – generating insight for Client Service queries, client requests, meeting preparation, website audits etc.
What we need from you:
- Some hands-on experience in a media planning or digital analytics role
- Robust reporting, data manipulation and analysis experience – with the ability to comprehend vast amounts of data
- Experience of integrations with Google Analytics and other tracking technology
- Comfortable with creating complex reports or dashboards, suggesting KPIs etc across a number of data sets
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Current knowledge (or willing to learn) of media buying and processes involved
- Recruitment marketing experience is a plus, but not essential