As we continue to grow, we’re on the lookout for a new Creative Artworker & Editor to join our Production department to support all aspects of the production process – print, digital and social video. Reporting to the Production Manager, your role will be to ensure that all projects are produced to a high standard across longer term and same-day production jobs. Touching on all aspects of production, you’ll use your proficient knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro and Microsoft Powerpoint to bring concepts and designs to final artwork or edits.
With at least 2 years of experience in a creative agency behind you, you’ll be used to proactively improving your skills through online training aids – building new skills all the time. As Hodes shifts to producing more and more moving image content for our clients, a working knowledge of Adobe After Effects is a real bonus.
You’ll use your keen eye for detail to proofread accurately and quickly, and be able to rationalise artwork and production issues clearly and concisely to all members of the agency. Always willing to go the extra mile, you’ll relish getting stuck into a variety of, sometimes unexpected, problems from the creative team and beyond. It almost goes without saying that you’ll be a natural team player, able to estimate how long it’ll take to complete a project and also keep accurate daily timesheets.
Manage all this and you’ll contribute to the agency’s creative output as well as client satisfaction and retention. You’ll continue to build on the reputation of trust and go-to problem solving that the current team has worked hard over the years to establish. Overall, you’ll be a hugely positive influence on agency culture and output.
- Assist Production Manager in all aspects of production processes including print work, digital media, video editing for social content and same-day turnaround jobs
- Work with all areas of creative department to bring concepts and designs to final artwork
- Maintain and constantly strive to improve quality standards, both in organisation and practical terms
- Improve current software knowledge and learn new software
- Improve all around production knowledge
- Keen eye for detail, including proofreading skills
- Calm under pressure, able to work on multiple projects at any given time
- Team player with the ability to work under own initiative
- Strong and determined attitude
- Able to rationalise production issues clearly and provide solutions
Hodes (part of Symphony Talent) is a global agency with offices in London, the US and India, and we call ourselves ‘The creative agency for employers’. There’s a reason for that – we challenge ourselves to do the best creative work for businesses looking to attract and retain best-fit talent. And we do it for all sorts of clients, for example: FMCGs, retailers, Manufacturing, Transport & Aviation and Professional Services.
We’re also proud to be part of Symphony Talent – a position that gives us access to game-changing marketing technology and allows us to offer clients next-generation Talent Acquisition solutions paired with award-winning creative.
Based in our King’s Cross office, you’ll enjoy all the perks and benefits of a role with Hodes. This will include a competitive salary, 25 days of annual leave (and your birthday off), jolly trolley Fridays, free fruit, social events and activities, an unlimited supply of soft drinks, private medical cover and permanent health insurance.
Have a look at some of our work at hodes.com/our-work
To apply, please send a quick note, your CV and a link or pdf showing portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply