As we continue to grow, we’re on the lookout for a new social media visual content producer to join our ever-busy Social and Content team, supporting the design of social assets, both static, animated and video. Reporting to the Head of Social and Content, your role will be to ensure that all projects are produced to a high standard across long term and same-day briefs. You’ll use your flair and creative thinking to share knowledge with the full team and client set. Touching on all aspects of content production, with a big emphasis on motion, you’ll use your proficient knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premier Pro and Adobe After Effects to bring concepts and designs to final asset or edits.
Already with some experience behind you, ideally in a creative agency environment, you’ll be used to proactively improving your skills through online training aids – building new skills all the time. As we shift to producing more and more moving image content for our clients, your Adobe After Effects knowledge and experience will play a key part.
You’ll use your keen eye for detail and creative spark to work with the wider Social and Content team and the Creative department, pushing our content to the next level. Using the team’s insight to help guide your creativity, you’ll help produce on-going assets, as well as one off campaigns. Always willing to go the extra mile, you’ll relish getting stuck into a creative brief and enjoy the fast pace an agency like ours offers. It almost goes without saying that you’ll be a natural team player, able to estimate how long it’ll take to complete a project and also keep accurate daily timesheets.
Manage all this and you’ll contribute to the agency’s creative output as well as client satisfaction and retention. You’ll continue to build on the reputation of trust and go-to problem solving that the current team has worked hard over the years to establish. Overall, you’ll be a hugely positive influence on agency culture and output.
- Work collaboratively with the Social and Content Team across retained client work, producing motion and static assets where needed.
- Use your creative skills to push content to the next level
- Lead on creative ideas for social content across all clients
- Produce short form video – both animated and traditional
- Create template PSDs and adapt where necessary
- Ensure perfect brand use and guideline integration
- Work with the team to bring concepts and designs to final form
- Maintain and constantly strive to improve quality standards, both in organisation and practical terms
- Improve current software knowledge and learn new software
- Improve all around design, creative and video knowledge
- Keen eye for detail
- Demonstrated ability to answer a brief, nurturing ideas from concept to birth
- Calm under pressure, able to work on multiple projects at any given time
- Team player with the ability to work under own initiative
- Brilliant creative flair
- Good understanding of social platforms and applicable content types
- Strong and determined attitude
- Able to rationalise production issues clearly and provide solutions
Symphony Talent is a global business with offices in London, the US and India. We’re a global leader in employer brand and candidate experience solutions. Hodes is the creative agency within Symphony Talent we call ourselves ‘The creative agency for employers’. There’s a reason for that – we challenge ourselves to do the best creative work for businesses looking to attract and retain best-fit talent. And we do it for all sorts of clients, for example: FMCGs, retailers, Manufacturing, Transport & Aviation and Professional Services.
Based in our King’s Cross office, you’ll enjoy all the perks and benefits of a role with Hodes. This will include a competitive salary, 25 days of annual leave (and your birthday off), 3.30pm Friday Finishes (workload permitting), free fruit, social events and activities, an unlimited supply of soft drinks, private medical cover and permanent health insurance
Have a look at some of our work at hodes.com/our-work.
To apply, please send a quick note, your CV and a link or pdf showing portfolio to email@example.com