8:15 AM – 10:15 AM, 21ST APRIL 2016 –THE STERLING (FOOT OF THE GHERKIN) ST MARY AXE, LONDON
What does it take to be the TargetJobs Graduate Employer of the Year in 2016? As proud sponsors of the award, Hodes have seen some real innovation among entrants this year, and it’s clear that we’re all starting to change direction in the way we talk to graduates.
Join us for breakfast on 21st April, and we’ll talk new conversation and vital innovations for the future of graduate recruitment, and we’ll launch the research behind this year’s Graduate Employer of the year award (2016 winner announced 6th April at the TargetJobs awards).
- Breakfast: cooked Breakfast, tea, coffee and toast!
- The big launch: announcing a summary of the research findings that make a ‘Graduate Employer of the year’
- Case Study: we’ll hear from 2015 Graduate Employer of the year winner and 2016 finalist, L’Oréal on engaging graduates with a global brand house.
- Opening our eyes to Virtual Reality: how can we all make better use of the 2016 buzz-word in the graduate arena?
- The changing social sphere: what’s next in the world of social and digital in graduate recruitment?
- A new kind of celebrity: we look at celebrity vloggers and the role they can play within early careers attraction. Joining us will be headline speaker Hussein Manawer – the phenomenally successful young YouTube star and entrepreneur about to become the first British Muslim astronaut!
To join us onThursday 21st April at The Sterling, book your place here: email@example.com Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.